Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- - Acute or chronic gastrointestinal disease: Acute or chronic diarrhoea Gastroenteritis and colitis Malabsorption and maldigestion - Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) - Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) - Lymphangiectasia* - Pancreatitis* - Hyperlipidaemia* - Hepatic disease not associated with encephalopathy * Dry formula only
- Low fat To help minimise fat maldigestion.
- MCFAs With a special fat source (coconut oil) high in Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs) for easy gut digestion and absorption1 .
- Low residue Highly digestible ingredients to help promote high nutrient absorption and reduce workload on the compromised gut.
- Improves microbial balance, stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria and provides short-chain fatty acids for the enterocytes Added prebiotics (purified inulin). Increased** levels of soluble fibre. ** Compared to the other products in the PURINA PRO PLAN VETERINARY DIETS range
- Helps manage colitis associated with a compromised mucosa and inflammation Soluble fibres and omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes good faecal quality Thanks to a balance of soluble and insoluble fibres
- Read more