Most popular fitness trackers
Giocino Activity Tracker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Giocino Activity Tracker
- UPGRADED and POWERFUL FITNESS TRACKER: This can monitor your all day activities and have multiple sport tracking capability. Upgraded app will give great capability to monitor and track your fitness level. A big 96" OLED screen allow you to anything using vertical layout to horizontal layout.
- FREE REPLACEMENT STRAP: This package comes with a free highly durable waterproof strap. You can mix and match to make a fashion statement. Swap between Purple and Blue to suit to mode and circumstances. Powerful IP67 waterproof technology IP67 plays a protective effect on soaking hand washing, rain, effectively prevent sweat and other corrosion.
- MULTIPLE SPORT and GPS INTEGRATION: Giocino G2 Plus comes with 14 sport modes and has inbuilt GPS tracker. It will help you track you activities and let you know your location and activity map. It is so easy to Record steps, distance, calories, activities and so simple to check daily activities data anytime.
- HEART RATE and SLEEP MONITOR: This scientifically and accurate track your heart rate during the exercise and monitor your sleep patterns during the night. You can analyze the deep sleep, awake time and help you better understand your sleep pattern. This tracker comes with many powerful functionalities - More functions: Remote camera, Connect Apple HealthKit / Google Fit, Share health data, Anti-lost, Sports target reminder, Find phone, Auto tracking sleep& alarm clock, Sendentary alert
- COMPATIBILITY & LASTING BATTERY: Full charge requires only about 1 hours and the standby time can be up to 5-8 days with full power. App supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0 or above.
- Read more
- General fitness only
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
- high-quality Bluetooth Earbud
- anti-lost alert, sedentary alert
- 8 Default activity mode, additional 6 activity modes can be added in the APP