Most popular iron sets
TaylorMade M4 Irons - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
TaylorMade M4 Irons
- M4 irons unlock a new level of straightness, distance, and forgiveness in a product designed to be the longest in our irons line up.
- Introducing RibCOR technology, a breakthrough innovation in irons performance; RibCOR is designed to help you hit it LONGER, HIGHER, and STRAIGHTER. RibCOR localizes face flexibility, transferring more energy to the ball to increase ball speed and promote straighter shots.
- The M4 Irons feature a Speed Pocket that improves low-face flexibility to deliver more ball speed in the key area where golfers commonly miss-hit. Combined with Face Slots to enhance face flexibility in the heel and toe areas to preserve ball speed on miss-hits for greater consistency.
- With a Fluted Hosel and 360° Undercut technologies that produce discretionary weight that has been relocated low in the club head to improve launch, spin, and forgiveness.
- Fitted as standard with the KBS Max 85 shaft that offers a light weight design to help generate a high ball flight for improved approach shot control and added ball speed.
- Read more