Most popular inkjet printers
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740
- Print, scan and copy in standout colour on sizes up to A3, for bold documents and presentations at up to 50 Percent less cost per page than colour laser
- High-impact A3 printing; the 35-page ADF handles documents up to 21.6 x 35.6 cm, so you finish duplex jobs quickly. Recommended monthly page volume is 250 to 1500
- Present professionally; and affordably; produce water-, smear- and fade-resistant prints that stand up to highlighters
- Easy mobile printing; easily connect this all-in-one with wireless devices, so everyone in the office can print conveniently
- Reduce your impact - easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges (HP 953 family) for free through HP Planet Partners
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- USB cable
- Phone Cord
- Memory card
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.