Most popular inkjet printers
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720
- Save up to 70 percent on Instant Ink (HP 953 inks) and never run out of ink; original HP ink, ordered by your printer, delivered to your door, 2 months trial included
- Speed through print jobs, using fast two-sided printing. Operating temperature range : 5 to 40 degree Celsius
- Print with just a touch of your NFC-enabled mobile device to the printer - no company network needed
- Easily print documents, photos and more from a variety of smartphones and tablets
- Easily manage print jobs directly at the printer; just tap and swipe the 10.9 cm/4.3 Inch touchscreen
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scan-to E-mail
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- USB cable
- Phone cord
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.