Brother MFCL6800DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- MAXIMUM VALUE FOR MONEY: Reduce running costs with low cost per page prints. With 8,000 page inbox toner & optional super high yield 12,000 page toner cartridges, you can easily reduce the cost of each print job
- PERFECT FOR BUSINESSES: Built to perform for longer and meet the demands of high output work environments, the L6000 range has been totally remodelled with robust build quality that’s even more resilient and hardwearing.
- FAST PRINT, COPY & SCAN: Increase efficiency with fast print speeds of up to 46ppm, automatic 2-sided printing and super-fast duplex scan speeds of up to 100ipm.
- PAPER HANDLING: Outstanding paper handling options with a standard paper capacity of 570 sheets expandable to 2,650 sheets.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Compliant with a number of environmental standards including German Blue Angel, Nordic Swan and Energy Star. As a result, not only does it help your business work more efficiently, it is also more energy efficient, reducing impact on the environment and lowering your costs at the same time.
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- 0.03W / 1.8W / 8.9W / 36W / 680W