OontZ Angle 3 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
OontZ Angle 3
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND - The new OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition delivers greater clarity stereo sound with clear mids and highs from dual precision acoustic stereo drivers; the bass output is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator enhance the sound quality of the music and vocals; the clarity of the sound & features distance it from the competition; makes the perfect Christmas gift
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion even at maximum volume; perfect speaker for your iPhone, iPad, Echo Dot, Echo, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, Smartphone Mac, Windows laptop, computer, Chromebook; perfect for home, dorm room, kitchen, bathroom, golf cart; stream your music on iTunes, Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora from your device wirelessly to the OontZ Angle 3 Enhanced Stereo Edition
- INCREDIBLE 30 METER BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play up to 30 unobstructed meters away from your device; our advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 technology provides greater range and faster connection to your device; you can place your speaker up to 30 unobstructed meters away from your Echo Dot or Echo, or other Bluetooth device
- LONGER BATTERY PLAYTIME PLAY UP TO 14 HOURS - Play from morning till night; bigger 2500mAh rechargeable battery can play up to 14 hours at 2/3 volume; play while charging so you can keep the music going around the clock
- WATER RESISTANT IPX5 splashproof, rainproof shower speaker; IPX5 can resist gentle water spray and splash but cannot be partially or fully submerged; AUX IN PORT connect from TVs and non-Bluetooth devices with a 3.5mm audio cable; BUILT-IN MIC for handsfree personal speakerphone calls from a Smartphone or iPhone; PORTABLE 10 oz, 5” long, 2.8” tall travel speaker; INCLUDES Micro-USB charging cable; Official OontZ Angle 3 Carry Case available sold separately on Amazon
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!