House of Marley Get Together - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
House of Marley Get Together
- 10-HOUR BATTERY LIFE: The Get Together Mini speaker is powered by an internal 10-hour lithium ion battery. When you need to recharge, plug in the provided charging cable and the battery will be fully charged in 3 hours time.
- SUPERIOR SOUND: 2 x 2.5" Woofers, 2 x 1" Tweeters, 1 Passive bass radiator make sure you'll get the clear sounds you are looking for. Auxiliary input & USB port for charging other devices.
- BLUETOOTH, SPEAKERPHONE & AUX-IN: Connect wirelessly for superior portability with Bluetooth technology (15m range), at home or on the go, Bluetooth connectivity allows wireless transmission from hundreds of devices. Stay connected with friends and family with the built-in microphone which allows for use as a speakerphone, and an aux input allows for use with devices without Bluetooth.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Made from Marley's exclusive REWIND Fabric, Bamboo faceplate and Recyclable Aluminium, the Get Together Mini speaker delivers solid performance without sacrificing great-looking design.
- WIRELESS DUAL SPEAKER PAIRING: Utilising Bluetooth capabilities, the Get Together Mini speaker can wirelessly team up with another speaker to boost your listening experience and enhance your favourite music.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!