OontZ Angle 3 Ultra - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
OontZ Angle 3 Ultra
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY WITH RICH FULL BASS - Our digital audio processor pumps up the bass and enhances the clarity of the mids and highs; 14 Watts of power delivers surprisingly loud room filling volume from the dual precision stereo drivers and proprietary bass radiator; distortion free stereo sound even at max volume - the perfect home speaker and travel speaker
- 30 - METER BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play up to 30 meters away from your device; our advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides fast connection and incredible wireless Bluetooth range of up to 30 unobstructed meters from your audio device
- PLAY YOUR MUSIC TO TWO OONTZ ANGLE 3 ULTRA SPEAKERS - Wirelessly connect two OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA speakers together to play your music with awesome stereo separation from your Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet; play your music in two different areas up to 30 unobstructed meters apart; for playing audio from a video, your device or TV needs to be connected to the OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA using the 3.5mm audio cable; each speaker sold separately
- WEATHERPROOF SPLASHPROOF RAINPROOF IPX6 - The Perfect Shower speaker - IPX6 certified to resist water spray and splash; cannot withstand being partially or fully submerged; comes with long 6’ Micro-USB charging cable AND 3.5mm audio cable; Official OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA Carry Case sold separately on Amazon
- PLAY UP TO 20 HOURS ON A SINGLE CHARGE - Play from morning till night with up to 20 hour playtime; UPDATE SUPPORT - the OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA can easily be updated with the latest features and enhancements - Update for push to talk Siri support, when connected to your iPhone or iPad; the update also reduces a delay in the audio playback from a video or TV allowing the audio to play in sync with the video
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!