Vtin Punker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 4
- Deep Bass. Features a passive radiator and two sub woofer drivers for strong bass. Clear mid tones, good trebles, deep lows for all kinds of tracks.
- High Stereo Sound. 2x10 watt drivers offer impressively clear, crisp sound. Loud enough to fill a large room,allowing you enjoying a clear, well-balanced, full range listening experience.
- 25 Hours Music Time. The built-in grade-A 4400mAh lithium battery keeps music going for up to 25 hours at the volume of 70%.
- Splashproof & Crashproof.IPX4 waterproof design makes it safe for poolside, beach or a rainy camp day. Crashproof and robust construction ensure durability. The alloy aluminum hook makes it portable from here to there.
- 33 Feet Bluetooth Transmission.The Bluetooth connection can reach up to 33 feet. Other audio sources without Bluetooth can be connected via the included AUX cable.
- Read more
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!