Most popular pressure cookers
Fissler Vitaquick - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- The pressure cooker works fast and efficiently and holds significantly more valuable vitamins and minerals than conventional pots - save cooking time and serve delicious dishes in minutes
- With two cooking levels, removable handle and practical level indicator, the stainless steel pot impresses in every respect and ensures safe speed cooking thanks to the lock display
- After cooking, the stainless steel pot and lid (without sealing ring, cooking valve unit & lid handle) can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher and stacked in one another - for even more comfort!
- Whether as a first pressure cooker or for advanced users who appreciate an easy operation - with this cookware nothing can go wrong - perfect for beginners
- Delivery contents: 1 x pressure cooker Ø 22 cm, 4.5 L / original Fissler pressure cooker for all cooking stoves, including induction / made in Germany
- Read more