Most popular laser printers
Comparing Brother MFCL2710DW and Brother MFCL2750DW
- Bond Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Thick Paper
- Thin Paper
- Card Stock
- Plain Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- 0.8W / 43.5W / 420W
- MAXIMUM VALUE FOR MONEY: Reduce running costs with low cost per page prints. With our optional 3,000 page high yield toners, you can easily reduce the cost of each print job
- PRINT, COPY, SCAN AND FAX: This 4-in-1 compact device can handle a range of paper handling requirements from printing in A4 to a large 50 page Automatic Document Feeder
- PRINT SPEEDS UP TO 30 PAGES PER MINUTE: Increase efficiency around the home or small office with print speeds up to 30ppm. Print high quality documents in no time at all
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Print wirelessly from your laptop, tablet or smartphone around the home or office
- FASTER, HIGH-QUALITY PRINTS: Built with a 250-sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal-sized paper
- Read more