Most popular bluetooth speakers
Comparing Bose SoundLink Mini II and JBL Flip 4
Speakers range from not being able to handle even a drop of water to being able to be fully submerged in water for several minutes. Do you plan to take your speaker outside? To the beach? To the pool? In the shower? Then you definitely need to verify the level of water resistance before purchasing. You can tell the water resistance by the IP rating—the higher the rating, the more resistant the speaker is to the elements. For reference, the first digit refers to dust protection and the second digit refers to water protection. It reads as: IP68. Anything higher than IP66 will be dust- and splash-proof, meaning it can handle some contact with water, but cannot be fully submerged or soaked.
Battery life for Bluetooth speakers is measured in milliampere hours (mAh). Manufacturers will report the battery life of a speaker in the average number of hours it takes to empty from a full charge. Keep in mind this number is based on medium levels of usage. If you play the speaker on full volume, it will drain the battery faster. Some specialty features like using the speaker to charge your phone or casting an LED light show will also drain the battery faster. The manufacturer reported number is just an estimate, and may be slightly different based on your usage.
It’s also important to consider is the type of battery. Rechargeable lithium-ion (LI-ion) batters are ideal, but some speakers only take standard or rechargeable AA/AAA/C/D batteries. You may even find Bluetooth speakers that recharge via solar power—great for outdoor use!
- Wireless and ultra-compact so you can enjoy Bose sound wherever you are
- Built-in speakerphone to take calls
- Voice prompts to guide you through the Bluetooth pairing process
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of playback time
- Power rating: 100–240 V
- Read more
- JBL Pure Bass - Experience impressive stereo sound with your all-weather companion / This wireless speaker features a built-in noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for crystal clear conference calls
- Your music, non-stop - High-capacity 3000mAh rechargeable battery lasts up to 12hrs on a single charge - Keep that party going all day long!
- Quality sound, wherever you go - Charge 4 is fully waterproof (IPX7) so live free from worry of rain or spills / Perfect design for pools or the beach - go ahead, dive in!
- Share the playlist - with Wireless Bluetooth Streaming, connect your device (i.e; tablet or smartphone) and enjoy high-quality stereo sound
- Items delivered: 1x JBL Special Edition Flip 4 portable wireless speaker in camouflage / Amplify your party with JBL Connect+ - connect more than 100 enabled devices / Power adaptor and charging cable included
- Read more